wat i'm thinking 'bout

this is my first and last e-portfolio perhaps..huhuh...i just want to complete my task for ICT in Biology subject...but hope that i can continuously use this e-portfolio to contribute any idea sooner...

Philosophy of education

All children can learn. I believe that inside all children are basically good. Their outside shells have been shaped by the environment in which they have lived. Their success will be largely influenced by their home situations and by the quality of their educational experiences.

Teaching is a practice that takes time, effort, and determination in order to be successful. Mastery is never guaranteed. All children are different therefore they all bring new challenges to teachers. Teachers need to be motivated in order to teach their students. They need to be excited so that their students will be excited to learn. For classrooms to be successful there needs to be order and organization. A teacher should have a discipline plan in effect and an organization plan. A teacher needs to be open minded to new ideas and strategies in order to be successful. An open mind makes a great classroom

My beliefs are heavily based on the humanistic philosophy which looks at students as individuals. As a teacher my top priority, before I would even begin to teach subject matter, is to know my students, their situation in life, and their academic successes and failures

My major philosophy for teaching is based on Progressivism. I believe education should be child-centered and focused on having students acquire problem solving skills. For a child to have a successful educational experience their curriculum must be individualized to meet their needs and interests. Children should be encouraged to improve, but not pushed to achieve past the level appropriate for them at a particular time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

RELAX!!

MY RESUME

MY RESUME
CLICK HERE!!!!!!!

About Me

My photo
SUBANG, BESUT, Malaysia
the new of me. going to school everyday till i'm about 60, InsyaAllah. want to have my own happiness like others. doesn't like too much on blogging. but cant stop the fingertips from moving on keyboard

CAMPUS LIFE!!!!

Upsi Bloggers

DEMI MASA...

CALENDAR

PHILOSOPHY OF EDUCATION

LESSON PLAN

REFLECTION

BLACK AND WHITE IN MY LIFE

BLOGGERS